American LaFrance | Black T-Shirt
$ 24.95 $ 25.95
Starting back in 1904, American LaFrance became the most iconic fire apparatus manufacturer to exist. With roots in Elmira, NY, FDNY used their engines exclusively for many years.
Although they didn't officially file for bankruptcy until 2014, their multiple buyouts and mergers starting in the early eighties marked the end of American LaFrance. Although we never had the opportunity to ride this legendary apparatus during it's prime in the 1900's, we can remember it as the icon it once was.
- American Apparel shirts are the highest quality shirts you will ever wear.
- Shirt is printed with water-based and discharge inks for the softest possible print
- 50% Cotton - 50% Polyester
- The 50/50 is super soft, feels like a shirt you've washed a hundred times
- American Apparel
- Made in USA
- Model is 6'0" 190 lbs - Pictured in size Large
- Sizes S-L are fitted. Size up if you aren't sure.